- Ultraviolet absorption optical glass
- Brass Frame constructed with highly accurate Brass milling.
- Exclusive creative “U” type Nano coating.
- Hardened waterproof coating.
- Top level optical surface machining accuracy.
- Ultra thin: Minimize vignetting effect on wide angle lenses
- High quality optical glass for high transmittance and highly smooth surface
- Protect the lens from dust, damage to the front element
- Easy to clean
NiSi PRO Nano HUC UV ultra-thin filters adopt a double sided, multi-coating lens technology that employs high quality Japanese ultraviolet absorption optical glass. It assures high transmittance and highly smooth surface that avoids unnecessary reflection. The frame is constructed from Brass using highly accurate brass milling. The NiSi PRO Nano HUC UV has an exclusive creative “U” type Nano coating and a hardened waterproof coating.
The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
- Use with 67mm, 72mm, 77mm and 82mm filter size lenses
- Made from black powder coated Aviation-grade billet aluminium
- Can have 3 insert filters and a Circular polariser fitted at once
- Includes 4 adapter rings, filter holder and CPL
- Won’t cause vignetting on ultra wide lenses such s Canon 16-35mm f/2.8
- Wide angle adaptor rings and filter holder has integrated foam collar to minimise stay light entering.
- Free Filter Holder case included